You Are Here: Home Playtech » Everybodys Jackpot

Everybody's Jackpot Slots

Not since the days of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire has there really been a TV quiz show that has given the genre a 'community' feel. The 'Phone a Friend' and 'Ask The Audience' elements in that programme gave players a little nudge if they were stuck on a particular question.

While that show has long gone (in the UK, at least) online casino developers continue to bring out game show-themed slots. Playtech are the latest online slots giants to bring some TV razzmatazz to their games with Everybody's Jackpot. A basic game at first glance, Everybody's Jackpot has a 3x3 reel set-up and a massive Community Jackpot where you can win real cash without even having the game open!

Interested? Read our expert review and see why the Everybody's Jackpot video slot might be the slot you've been waiting for.

Play 8 Paylines With Independent Spinning Reels

Everybody's Jackpot features just three reels and three rows for an 8-payline set-up. The difference here is that - like other Playtech games such as Triple Profit - the reel spots spin independently from another.

Line bets start at just 0.01 but go up in steep increments to a top stake of 1.00 per line. With 8 paylines in operation, winning combos therefore run horizontally, vertically, AND diagonally to cover all gambling options. An Autoplay function lets you set the number of spins to 50, or when the bonus feature triggers.

 
bookmark this

Everybody's Jackpot

Casino of the year 2019 Read Casino Review

Deposit $100, Get $400 Free

For all new players at Cafe Casino
×

Deposit $100, Get $400 Free

For all new players at Cafe Casino
SIGN UP NOW!
Casino of the year 2019 Read Casino Review

Deposit $100, Get $400 Free

For all new players at Cafe Casino
SIGN UP NOW!


Stacked Symbols Can Increase Payouts

Most symbols in Everybody's Jackpot award a prize when you line three on a payline. Three Queens, Kings, or Aces awards 4x-25x your line bet. The gold necklace pays 40x, the gold watch 50x, and the wad of money 70x. Gold bars down a payline pays out 100x.

Look out for the female game show assistant. You'll win a 2x prize just for landing one of her at the start of a payline, but three of a kind pays 150x. Three male game show hosts pays 250x your line stake.

Win Free Spins With Game Show Logos

Despite the basic 3x3 set-up in this online slot, it's good to see some "regular" bonus icons. The WILD symbols substitutes for all regular icons except the Scatters. However, it only appears during the Free Spins round.

Look out for the Everybody's Jackpot logo. This Scatter pays anywhere, dishing out prizes for just two on the screen. You'll win 1x your line bet for two Scatters, but it's possible to cover the entire 9 spaces with Scatters and earn yourself a 200x top prize.

Win A Share Of The Mystery Progressive Jackpot

Like all good game shows, there's always a top prize for punters. And in Playtech's slot, there's a linked progressive jackpot to get your hands on.

Triggered at random, the winner is paid out 70% of the progressive jackpot. All other qualified players will split the remaining 30% (15% equally and the other 15% according to players' bets over the last 24 hours). However, there's a catch: to be eligible, you need to wager 50.00 (in your own currency) on the game during the previous 24 hours. Best of all, winners can win a share of the pot even if they don't have the game loaded up.

Play The Free Everybody's Jackpot Slot Today

One look at Endemol's slots output reveals some cracking game show-themed madness. But if you trust Playtech's online casino prowess, check out their Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game. The slot is packed with features, music, and graphics from the original TV show and comes with a Jackpot Ladder for added bonus game wins. There's even a progressive jackpot to take down.

Whatever coins you're playing at, Everybody's Jackpot definitely gives the community a little something back. True, the Wilds and Scatters are rarities, but the regular stacked symbols can lead to some decent real cash wins. We discovered some nice 3x-total stake wins cropping up, and when you play for real money there's always the possibility of a big jackpot.

**Debug info** Country : United States Iso Code : US State : Virginia Language : en State Code : VA IP : 35.173.47.43